Dr. Kristy Clinton-Hodges, DC, DACBN, MS, IAMA, ACN
Dr. Clinton has been living and practicing in Austin since 2000 and has a dedication to learning the most current health information and techniques that allow her to better treat her patients. She takes it seriously that she has been entrusted to care for a patient. Health restoration through the most effective and individually designed treatment is her goal for your care. Dr. Clinton will work to identify the root cause of health concerns and use the most recent and advanced natural nutritional treatment methods available to return the body to a state of natural health and vitality. She will also address any lifestyle, exercise suggestions, mind-body techniques or changes that maybe necessary for you to reach your optimal health potential. She is focused and passionate about learning the latest methods and treatments to ensure you receive the best care and quickest results.
Dr. Clinton received her Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College in 2000 from Dallas, Texas. While attending Parker Dr. Clinton received the prestigious Parker College Jim Parker Philosophical Award for her care and dedication to patients. She was also named “Most Likely to Make a Positive Impact on Chiropractic” by her colleagues. Immediately after Chiropractic College she began and still continues her studies in acupuncture, nutrition, functional medicine and natural drug free treatment of disease and illness. A natural holistic approach to your health is necessary to see how the whole body works together, only then can you begin to understand how to heal it.
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic
- Masters Degree in Human Nutrition from University of Bridgeport
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- Acupuncture license from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Bachelor of Science in Anatomy from Parker College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from the University of Oklahoma (concurrently with 4 years of undergraduate study in Clinical Nutrition)
- DACBN (Diplomate American Board Clinical Nutrition)
- Brimhall Certification (Treatment of the 6 Interferences to Health)
- IFM Institute for Functional Medicine
- Applied Clinical Nutrition License
- Deepak Chopra’s Journey to Healing
- MSAS Professional Biomeridian Stress Testing
- Healthy Lifestyle Programs dedicated to health restoration, stress reduction, reversing disease risk factors, body fat reduction and weight loss.
- First Line Therapy for Metabolic and Cardiovascular disorders