I work with patients in the office located in (Cedar Park, Texas) at BackBone Wellness Center.
Not sure if Dr. Kristy is the right fit? Get a free health assessment with Dr. Kristy.
Get in touch.
The first step in working with Kristy is to book a one hour or 30 minute appointment. It is generally recommended that all first time patients book a one hour appointment and fill out the required paperwork. This will provide your symptoms and medical history in a very thorough and complete timeline for Kristy to review. After reviewing your symptoms and medical history, at your scheduled appointment time Kristy will discuss your history with you to make sure she understands what is going on. Sometimes in order to get to the root of the problem patients need advanced functional medicine testing. Kristy will explain any tests you may need and answer any questions you have. The first visit will also include treatment options such as diet, lifestyle, supplements, and if necessary, a referral for any other investigation or therapy that Kristy cannot provide.
SUMMARY OF TYPICAL SERVICES PROVIDED (time based)
- Detailed comprehensive review of full medical history
- Analysis of any past lab results looking for clues
- Thorough initial consultation to understand your symptoms and health problems
- A written plan of the tests you need based on your history, including an explanation of what the prescribed tests are for and their cost.
- Advanced Functional Medicine testing
- Detailed report explaining testing results and identifying root causes.
- Individualized Treatment Plan (Non-drug – will include diet, lifestyle recommendations, supplements, and if necessary, a referral for any other investigation or therapy that Kristy cannot provide.)
- 30 minute-1 hour long results meeting with explanation of test results, presentation of individualized treatment plan and time to ask questions
- E-mail communication options while you are going through treatment.
- Re-testing when necessary to ensure treatment is working and update treatment.
READY TO GET STARTED?
One Hour: New patient paperwork, review of health issues with Kristy, recommendations on functional medicine testing, personalized dietary needs, supplements prescription, lifestyle and referrals if necessary.
30 Minutes: Follow up on progress, review of any tests ordered or further orientation needs or questions.